Banana Bread - A Fall Staple

If you've followed me on Instagram or know me in person you know I am a huge propionate for meal prepping.  If it can save me time and energy I am all for it.  I tend to use and reuse a lot of the same recipes over and over and this banana bread recipe is by far my favorite! I found it years ago (not sure where???) and it makes the perfect loaf of bread.  We keep it on the counter for an easy breakfast in the mornings.  It's amazing with a cup of hot tea - especially with the Fall weather we're (finally) getting here!

Banana Bread

1/2 c unsalted butter - softened
1 c sugar
2 eggs
3 ripe bananas
1 Tbsp milk
2 c flour (white or wheat)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 c chopped nuts (optional - walnuts or pecans work best)

Preheat oven to 325
Grease and flour a loaf pan
In a standing mixer mix the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.  Add eggs one at a time - blend well.  Add in bananas (you can mash first if you want - I just throw mine in) and milk.

In a separate bowl mix salt, baking soda and baking powder.  Slowly add dry mix to wet mix until combined.  Add in nuts if using!
Pour into greased loaf pan and bake on the center rack for 50-60 minutes.
Baking time varies - check periodically with a toothpick to make sure all batter is cooked!

Enjoy!!

XOXONicole



Comments

Popular Posts