Revamping the Blog...

This poor little page has been super neglected.  I take full responsibility!!! Its so easy to snap a picture and post in to Instagram that I forget I actually need to explain, direct and link to this tiny space online as well.  So I've spent the last week or so trying to figure out what works best for me and my space to share with you all the best I have to offer.  Is it the recipes: partly yes! Is it the #cottagefarmhouse we are still designing and building: partly yes! Is it how to keep it all together on the daily without looking like I just rolled out of bed: most certainly!
Click here to shop my fav champagne
 Click here to shop my gold flip flops 
That said I've taken the most popular posts and questions and turned them into a daily - yes I am committing to daily (well Mon-Fri) - real life actual written blog posts.  Food, entertaining, style and home with some of my favorite things and a glass of wine here or there...

Click here to shop these adorable disposable cups
See you all back here Monday

XOXO
Nicole

Comments

Popular Posts